Helping New And Existing Rhode Island Businesses Resolve Legal Problems
In the business world, you face complex legal issues every day. Even deciding the appropriate legal form for your business requires evaluating issues involving taxation and personal liability for the company’s obligations. Contractual obligations, whether simple or complex, often lead to disputes and may result in litigation. If you own or operate a business, you need experienced legal counsel to ensure that your interests are protected.
At Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch, Ltd., we have represented businesses in the Newport and Middletown, Rhode Island, area for more than 90 years. Our knowledgeable attorneys can help you start your new business or resolve problems that arise during commercial operations. You can call us now at 401-846-0120 or contact us to schedule a confidential consultation.
Rhode Island Business Attorneys Who Help Clients With A Variety Of Issues
At Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch, Ltd., we handle most issues that businesses and business owners confront. For example, our lawyers:
- Help businesses with their entity formation, including limited liability corporations (LLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP) and professional corporations (PC)
- Represent business clients in civil litigation
- Draft partnership agreements, which include the rights and responsibilities of the various partners
- Educate clients on the tax implications and impact of their legal decisions
- Ensure that businesses stay in compliance with laws and regulations governing business entities
- Keep corporate records up to date and assist with the filing and preparation of annual reports
- Counsel clients on licensing issues, including dealings with administrative agencies and collective bargaining
- Negotiate, draft, review and revise contractual agreements for businesses
We also help clients with environmental law and employment law issues as well as those who need help with franchising or commercial financing.
Learn More In A Consultation
At Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch, Ltd., our lawyers use their more than 120 years of combined legal experience to get results for business clients. You can contact us now by sending a message or calling us at 401-846-0120 to schedule a confidential consultation.