Newport and Middletown Business Law Attorneys
In the business world, you face complex legal issues every day. Simply deciding the appropriate legal form for your business requires an evaluation of issues involving taxation and personal liability for the company's obligations. Contractual obligations, whether simple or complex, often lead to disputes and may result in litigation. If you own or operate a business, you need experienced legal counsel to ensure that your interests are protected.
Rhode Island Business Law Attorneys
At Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch, Ltd., we handle most issues that confront businesses and business owners. For example,
- We help businesses with their entity formation, including corporation, limited liability corporations (LLC), limited liability partnerships (LLP), and professional corporations (PC).
- Our lawyers draft partnership agreements which include the rights and responsibilities of the various partners.
- We advise clients on the tax implications and impact of their legal decisions.
- We help ensure that businesses stay in compliance with laws and regulations governing business entities. We help keep corporate records up to date and assist with the filing and preparation of annual reports.
- We counsel clients on licensing issues, including dealings with administrative agencies and collective bargaining.
- We negotiate, draft, review and revise contractual agreements for businesses.
- We represent clients in civil litigation.
We also advise clients who have environmental law and employment law issues, or need help with franchising or commercial financing.
At the law firm of Moore, Virgadamo & Lynch, Ltd., we have over 100 years of combined legal experience. Contact us or call us at 401.846.0120 to schedule a confidential consultation.